Sangonomiya Kokomi is a character Genshin Impact with Hydro elements and Catalyst weapons. It has its own uniqueness that makes it damage output which can result in less. But in exchange he offers utility in the form of off-field healing as well as giving Hydro effects to enemies consistently.
The following is build best for Sangonomiya Kokomi in Genshin Impact.
Best Weapon for Kokomi
All skill Kokomi has a great effect scaling based on HP. Therefore a weapon that is suitable for him should give him an HP bonus.
- Prototype Amber: The only four-star weapon that gives an HP bonus is the Prototype Amber. In addition, this weapon also increases the effect heal Kokomi and gives energy after using Elemental Burst.
- Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers: Another weapon that is cheap and gives HP is Thrilling Tales which is a three star weapon. Not only that, this weapon also gives buff Attack to teammates when you do switch out, suitable for Kokomi who only needs to use Elemental Skill and Burst.
Best Artifacts for Kokomi
Because it has a minus Crit Rate, Kokomi doesn’t need any Crit Rate/Damage in its Artifacts. Then because it only requires HP to function effectively, you only need HP in every Artifact you install and maybe Energy Recharge and Hydro Damage. Then for the set, you can choose the set below:
- Heart of Depth (4): Although the main role is healer, Kokomi can also earn damage Hydro without making a big commitment. Besides that when using Elemental Burst, he should also stay in the game for a while. Well, Heart of Depth helps you maximize the length of time Kokomi is in the game after activating Elemental Burst.
- Tenacity of Milelith (2) + Heart of Depth (2): If you’re not going to take full advantage of the second Heart of Depth effect, you can replace one pair of those sets with one pair of Tenacity of Milelith. The first effect of this set will increase HP, making ability Kokomi becomes even more effective.
- Maiden Beloved (2) + Heart of Depth (2): If you think you have enough HP, you can replace Tenacity of Milelith with a pair of Beloved Maiden. This pair of sets will increase the number heal produced by Kokomi.
Lineup Best for Kokomi
Kokomi has a function similar to the other one healer Hydro is Barbara. The difference is, Kokomi has utility which is better than Barbara and can help activate Elemental Reaction consistently. Therefore he should be paired with a character who can maximize Elemental Reaction.
There are quite a number of characters that can meet the criteria above and depend on your needs. If you want to use the Freeze effect, you just need to bring a character like Rosaria or Ganyu. If you want to use the Electro charged effect, you can bring Lisa, Keqing, or Beidou. If you want to use the Vaporize effect, just bring Pyro characters like Xiangling, Diluc, or Hutao.
The only thing you should pay attention to is Kokomi’s Elemental Burst cost considerable energy. So you have to cover it with a fairly high Energy Recharge, or bring a character that can be a “battery” for it like Xinqiu or Raiden Shogun.