Situations that Require Ghusl Ablution
Ghusl ablution is not always an ablution that should be taken. It is necessary to make normal ablution before praying. It is the ablution performed in special cases for full ablution. For this, these special situations must be experienced. People who lick special situations cannot worship. Because the bodies of these people are considered to be dirty according to our religion. It is necessary to make ghusl ablution to get rid of this dirt. There are cases when ghusl ablution can be made for both men and women.
Situations for ghusl ablution:
– Being junub,
Having sexual intercourse,
– Unwanted ejaculation of semen during sleep,
– Situations experienced in the postpartum period.
People who experience the above-mentioned situations should definitely make full ablution. You can feel more clean by taking ablution. In addition, those who want to worship more correctly should make wudu. You can learn the way of performing ablution and you can easily perform this ablution when necessary.
How is ghusl (length) ablution taken?
People who want to pray must first make wudu. In cases of junub or puerperium, it is necessary to make full ablution next to the ablution. Otherwise, the prayer you perform will not be valid. The meaning of ghusl is to clean every part of the body.
How to Take Ghusl Wudu:
1. Before taking ghusl, you have to make a basmala. You can start taking ghusl ablution after taking Euzü Basmalah. It is very important to start by feeding the ghusl. As a matter of fact, there is basmalah at the beginning of every job in Islam.
2. First of all, the private parts of the body are washed thoroughly, starting with the hands. The whole body is cleaned and cleansed of dirt. At this stage, you should make sure that you are thoroughly cleaned. The purpose of ghusl is to clean the body thoroughly. So you have to make sure that you cleanse the body properly.
3. The ablution is started by calling the Basmala and saying ‘I intended to take ghusl wudu for the sake of Allah’.
4. First of all, ablution is performed like normal prayer ablution. For this, water is taken into the mouth three times and mouthwash is applied, then water is drawn into the nose three times and the nose is cleaned.
5. Water is poured 3 times, first on the head, then on the right shoulder and then on the left shoulder. After washing the shoulders thoroughly, the whole body is washed again. Thus, ghusl ablution is taken.
What are the Fards of Ghusl Wudu?
The fards of ghusl ablution vary slightly according to the sects. It is useful to learn these fards, which have similar aspects, according to sects.
According to the Hanafi school:
1- Washing inside the mouth,
2- To wash the inside of the nose,
3- Washing all parts of the body.
According to the Maliki sect:
2- Washing the body,
3- To pierce,
5- To draw the hair.
According to the Shafii sect:
2- Washing all parts of the body thoroughly.
According to the Hanbali madhhab: In the Hanbali madhhab, the fard of a ghusl is one and the room is to wash the whole body. Accordingly, ghusl is also included in other elements. In other words, the fards of ghusl in Hanbeli are as follows;
3- Washing all parts of the body,
4- Oral washing,
5- To wash the inside of the nose.
Although there are minor differences in taking ghusl ablution depending on the sects, the purpose is always the same. The main purpose of ghusl is to have a clean body before worshiping. In this way, you can feel more peaceful. The issue of cleaning, which is the basis of Islam, appears as the main element of ghusl. To live Islam in its most correct form, you should always take care to be clean.