What Are the Prayers for Relief from Bad Thoughts?
People may experience some difficulties and troubles in certain periods of their lives. As a result, bad thoughts and troubles are seen in many people. Prayers to be read for this purpose relax people and help them to find peace. At the beginning of these prayers is the Surah Inshirah.
Apart from this, there are various prayers and verses that Muslims will read when they are in trouble and will come to their situation like medicine. These prayers have a one-to-one effect and destroy people’s bad thoughts or troubles. Apart from Surah Inshirah, Surah Al-Kahf, Surah Muminun and Surah Felak can be read to get rid of bad thoughts and troubles.
Prayer to Get Rid of Bad Thoughts in Turkish
There are many verses and suras in the Qur’an that are researched by Muslims to get rid of bad thoughts and troubles. Prayers to be read in times of distress include:
– Surah Al-Kahf: Rabbenâ atinâ min ledunke mercy and heyyi’ lana min amrnâ raşeda
– İnşirah Suresi: Bismillâhirrahmanirrahim (1) Elem neşrah leke sadrek. ( 2-3 ) Ve vada’nâ ‘anke vizrek. Elleziy enkada zahrek. (4) Ve refa’nâ leke zikrek. ( 5-6 ) Feinne me’al’usri yüsrâ. İnne me’al’usri yüsrâ. ( 7-8 ) Feizâ ferağte fensab. Ve ila Rabbike refğab.
– Surah Muminun: And the slave rabbi euzu bike min hemezâtis seyâtin. And euzu bike rabbi, oh yahdurun.
– Surah Felak: Kul e’uzu birabbil cataclysm. Min evil ma halak. And min evil ghasikin izâ vekab. Ve min evil neffâsati fil’ukad. And min sharri hsidiân iza envy.
Prayer for Relief from Bad Thoughts
Evil thoughts cause great distress to all of us today. In order to get rid of these troubles, it is very important to know the meanings as well as the prayers to be read. The Turkish meanings of these prayers are as follows:
– Surah Kahf: O our Lord! Grant us mercy from Your presence and make it easy for us to reach salvation and righteousness in our current situation.
– Surah Inshirah: In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful (1) Didn’t we open your chest and enlarge it? ( 2-3 ) Didn’t we take your burden from you and throw it away? (4) Have we not exalted your glory and fame? (5-6) Of course, besides difficulties, there is ease. Indeed, along with difficulties, there is another ease. ( 7-8) When you are idle, immediately start another business and turn to your Lord alone.
Surah Muminun: Say: “O my Lord! I seek refuge in you from the delusions of the devils. O Lord! I seek refuge in you from their being with me.”
– Surah Falak: Say: “I seek refuge in the Lord of the morning light from the evil of what He has created, from the evil of the night when darkness falls, from the evil of those who blow knots, from the evil of those who are envious when he is envious.”