Kujou Sara is another character introduced in patch 2.1 Genshin Impact. Just like Fischl, he is a character with an arrow/bow weapon and an Electro element. But even though they have a similar role, namely support, it has a slightly different function and style of play.
The following is build best for Kujou Sara in Genshin Impact.
Best Weapon for Kujou Sara
The way Kujou Sara became support for the team is to give buff Attack through his Elemental Skill and Burst. This makes you have to make sure Kujou Sara always has Elemental Burst ready to use which means enough Energy Recharge.
- Sacrificial Bow: To want to use Elemental Skills and Burst continuously, the Sacrificial Bow was certainly a very suitable weapon for Kujou Sara. This weapon allows you to use Elemental Skills twice in a row and provides the Energy Recharge you really need for this character.
- Favonius Warbow: Another weapon that gives Energy Recharge is the Favonius Warbow. Not only from statsnya, this weapon also has the effect of providing additional energy when you produce damage critical.
- The Stringless: Stringless can be a good weapon because it will increase damage Elemental Skill and Burst Kujou Sara. But to cover the lack of Energy Recharge, this weapon should be used if you carry lineup with one more Electro character.
Best Artifacts for Kujou Sara
As long as it can cover energy requirements, the Artifact for Kujou Sara can be used to increase damage output. It means you want to find stats Attack, Electro Damage, and Critical Damage/Rate. Then for sets you can use one of these two sets.
- Thundering Fury (2) + Noblesse Oblige (2): This two-pair set ensures you will earn damage maximum of Elemental Burst. But not only that you will also get a little extra damage to Elemental Skills.
- Thundering Fury (2): Thundering Fury full set will also improve damage Your Elemental Burst and Skills. But in order to maximize the effect of these two sets, you must bring lineup which can consistently trigger Electro-based Elemental Reactions.
Lineup Best for Kujou Sara
As a character that has a function similar to Fischl, lineup the one that suited Kujou Sara was also more or less similar. It can be support to Beidou and activate Electro Resonance. After that you can add one DPS such as Tartaglia, Ayaka, or other characters with fast attacks.
One thing you should pay attention to from Kujou Sara is the effect buff which he gave only lasted for six seconds. Necessary character setup to produce damage high will have difficulty maximizing buff the. That’s why use DPS characters that can instantly generate damage significant once you get into the fight.